1. I want to submit my paper to International Journal of Business and Social Science
(IJBSS), does it fall within the scope of the journal?
Answer: IJBSS publishes research papers in the fields of management, marketing, finance, economics, banking, accounting, human resources management, international business, hotel and tourism, entrepreneurship development, business ethics, international relations, law, development studies, population studies, political science, history, journalism and mass communication, corporate governance, cross-cultural studies, public administration, psychology, philosophy, sociology, women studies, religious studies, social welfare, anthropology, linguistics, education and so on.
2. Is IJBSS an indexed journal?
Answer: IJBSS is indexed with and included in Cabell’s, Ulrich’s, EBSCO, DOAJ, JournalSeek/Genamics and IndexCopernicus International. Moreover the journal is under the indexing process with ISI, ERIC, Scopus and Econlit.
3. Is this journal a refereed journal?
Answer: Yes, IJBSS is a refereed journal. It follows double blind review process.
4. Is this journal published both in print and online versions?
Answer: Yes, IJBSS is published both in print and online versions. Author (s) will get a print copy with free of charge.
5. Is IJBSS an open-access journal? What are the benefits of publishing in an openaccess
Answer: Yes, IJBSS is an open-access journal. It is included in DOAJ (Visit www.doaj.org ). The readers, students, teachers, professionals and authors can easily access to the contents of an open-access journal. It ensures the readers of a paper world-wide.
6. What type of paper does IJBSS publish?
Answer: IJBSS publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
7. Does IJBSS publish special issue?
Answer: Yes, special issues devoted to important topics in business and social science will occasionally be published. Business innovation and research strategies, tactics and tools of both theoretical and practical nature are welcome.
8. Who is the publisher of IJBSS?
Answer: IJBSS is run by Center for Promoting Ideas (CPI), USA.
9. I want to submit may paper to IJBSS, how should I submit it?
Answer: You can submit your paper to the editor through e-mail at email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Does IJBSS have ‘manuscript submission guidelines’?
Answer: Yes, IJBSS has its own manuscript submission guidelines. Author(s) are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
11. Is there any page limit of the paper?
Answer: There is no word/page limit in a paper, but the paper should not exceed 25 pages (double space, 12 fonts).
12. How much time does IJBSS take in review process?
Answer: The editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum two weeks.
13. Does IJBSS require any publication fee?
Answer: If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 200 USD as article publication fee in order to defray the operating costs. Waiver policy is not applicable. The payment method will be notified by the editor after the acceptance of the paper. Author(s) will be entitled to one copy of the printed journal with free of charge i.e. one printed copy is provided against one article disregarding the number of the authors .Authors can also get additional copies of the printed journal by paying 30 USD for each additional copy.
14. What is the acceptance rate of papers?
Answer: 25% –35%.
15. Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Answer: Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
16. My paper has been accepted for publication. How can I pay the publication fee?
Answer: Contact with the editor at email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. I want to know about the copyright policy of IJBSS.
Answer: Copyrights for articles published in IJBSS are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
18. I want to give the subscription order for the print copies of IJBSS. How can I
give the order?
Answer: Please e-mail your subscription order to the editor at email@example.com , or firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. I want to join the review team of IJBSS. How can I become an honorable
reviewer of IJBSS?
Answer: If you are interested to be an honorable reviewer, fill up the prescribed application form (http://ijbssnet.com/recruitments of-reviewrs.html) and send it to the editor at email@example.com , or firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. What is the frequency of publication of IJBSS?
Answer: IJBSS is monthly journal. It publishes one issue per month.
21. When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided just after the confirmation of receiving the publication fee from the author(s). It takes maximum 24 hours.